Best news ever, the 7UP FOODIES FESTIVAL is back and it’s going to be BIGGER and BETTER than what was it was initially planned. Mark your calendars for the biggest foodies festival of 2019 happening on 5th, 6th and 7th April at Etihad Town on main Raiwind Road. Here’s listing down 7 reasons how the festival has just become the biggest festival of 2019!
- They might have started off with 100+ eateries but 7up Foodies Festival is now back with 120+ eateries covering a crazy variety from continental, fusion, continental, desserts, refreshments and what not. These eateries also include a few that do not otherwise deliver or have outlets in Lahore. If you’re a food lover and always out and about looking for new flavors to try then you definitely don’t want to miss this opportunity. You never know when you’ll get to try those eateries ever again.
- 7up Foodies Festival is still happening at Etihad Town, Lahore but they’ve expanded the space to 350 kanals of pure entertainment! The space is huge so it won’t be cluttered and we’ll actually have more activities than the other foodies’ festivals that have already passed.
- The music line up 7up Foodies Festival had was already awesome but multiply that awesomeness by 10 and you’ll have the new line up. Don’t believe us?!! Here’s the musician line up they’ve announced: Atif Aslam, Sajjad Ali, Josh, Jal, Falak, Meekal Hassan, Kashmir, Xarb, Bayaan and many more! Haah got you starting the countdown to the 7up Foodies Festival too!
- If you’re worried that you won’t get time because you’re caught up with work then 7up’s got you covered! To make sure they’ll make it as convenient as possible for you by spreading the foodies’ festival over a span of three days and that too Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So, if you’re planning on flying from Karachi or driving from Faisalabad or Islamabad for that matter then think weekend getaway with friends and family.
- Nobody wants to go to festivals alone and it’s soo much more fun if you get to take family and friends along. Great news then, 7up Foodies Festival is family friendly meaning it is designed such that you can comfortably spend time with both friends and family together. If you have children then 7up’s got you covered because they have activities and entrainment for children too! Dream come true?!! We know.
- The fireworks that were planned just got cooler too. 7up Foodies Festival has planned out one-of-a-kind fireworks for all attending. Be prepared for Instagram and facebook feed to be flooded by images of the awesome fireworks!! We know we’ll be putting out a bunch of those!
- They might have called it a ‘foodies’ festival but 7up Foodies Festival clearly has a lot more to offer, ranging from food, music, fireworks, entertainment and so much more! Think biggest entertainment festival more than just food!!
Looking forward to see real foodies at the #7upFoodFestival